Who We Help
You want to enjoy and maintain a sustainable life of abundance and happy moments
Helping you grow your business impact on your life and others by planning for your exit pay day, and tax-smart savings.
Helping you be intentional with money so you can focus on what matters most.
How We Help You
WE DON'T PUSH PRODUCTS. WE PROVIDE INDEPENDENT ADVICE.
Quieting the noise around investing and improving portfolio efficiencies.
Business Exit Planning
Helping business owners prepare for their next phrase in a tax-efficient manner.
Business Retirement PlansHelping business owners optimize retirement savings for themselves and their employees.
Michelle Gordon, AIF®
Founder & CEO
Se Habla Español
A Client Experience Where YOU May Feel Seen
It all starts with YOU!
YOU are at the heart of our work. Your needs, your goals, your values, and your purpose!
As your trusted fiduciary advisor, I focus on helping you plan to become work-optional with sustainable monthly income, uncover lifetime tax savings, optimize your non-profits assets, or your business exit to create a legacy for your family.
- Desire a financial experience where YOU feel seen and heard, rather than feeling like one out of thousands of clients elsewhere
- Have more complex financial situations such as owning a business, having equity compensation, looking to transition to retirement, or paying too much in taxes
- Simply want someone you can trust to help you sort out your big financial picture that you can delegate to
- Carry the responsibility of managing your non-profits' assets or business retirement plan and want independent fiduciary support
We are one of the few women and minority-owned independent wealth advisory firms in the country.
We may provide greater optimization value to clients who are either:
- paying nearly $100,000+ in annual taxes
- are within 0 to 12 years of retiring
- have experienced sudden wealth
- first and second generation families who saved or built assets over $1 million
- high-earning business owners and working professionals serious about becoming ‘work-optional’
Learn about what makes our integrated wealth management approach different:
Why Choose Us?
As your fiduciary trusted advisor, we help you solve complex and important financial decisions by combining award-winning technology with the experience from our industry relationship's deep bench of tax, estate, charitable, business succession experts, and industry-leading asset managers to best support you.
A holistic and tax-efficient approach to orchestrating your financial life for greater alignment with your goals, values, purpose
Simplifying LifeHuman support and modern technology to keep you informed while you delegate the details to focus on other matters
A fiduciary standard of care and high-touch client experience guiding you to stay on track and aligned with your plans
AWARD-WINNING Strategic Partners
We Go Beyond Investments
We proudly support women-led households, non-profits, and small business owners in empowering wealth, simplifying their life, and serving as your trusted partner.
"Are we protected from outliving our assets, prepared for the impact of losing a spouse, able to enjoy our desired life?
"Are we effectively educating our donor base on how to make tax-smart charitable contributions to our non-profit?"
"Are we growing our business valuation or being compliant and effective with our business retirement plan?"
As Seen In: