Empowering the Engines of Business
Keeping talented employees is the backbone of many successful businesses and having access to quality employer-based retirement plans is the backbone for many people’s future financial well-being.
Small businesses employ 58.9 million people, which makes up 47.5% of the country’s total employee workforce.
- SBA, 2019
- Losing talent to firms with better retirement benefits?
- Finding retirement plan solutions too costly or complex?
- Have an existing retirement plan but don't remember the last time you saw your Account Executive?
- Don't believe you have the fiduciary knowledge or experience to manage a retirement plan appropriately?
- Your business is in Maryland state and has not yet complied with the new Maryland state-mandated retirement plan law?
Why Does This Matters?
Small Businesses may be Affected by:
- Lower retention puts a strain on business budgets and existing employee morale
- Greater financial stress and financial insecurity about their future may reduce employee productivity or increase turnover
A business may be out of compliance with existing state-mandated retirement plans and/or DOL ERISA guidelines
- For example, Maryland requires small businesses with 2 years of operation AND with 5 or more employees on automatic payroll to provide a form of employer retirement plan option.
How We Help Small Business Owners
401K Quarterback Service Model
- Guide on implementation of new cost-effective retirement plans that help with compliance to state-mandated retirement laws.
- Perform independent 3rd party evaluation of your existing plan to address these questions:
- Are plan fiduciaries performing?
- Are service contracts from plan vendors being fulfilled?
- Are there service gaps that can be fixed?
- Serve as a 3(21) investment advisor with on-going support, including quarterly meetings and annual scorecard, to support your fiduciary responsibilities and your plan’s success in three critical dimensions:
- Plan Administration
- Investment Process
- Participant Outcomes.
- Provide financial wellness programs that can support your employees financial health with education and on-going monitoring tools on 12 financial health vitals.
Bonus Benefits of Working With Investably
- New Plan Onboarding in a Matters of Days
- Industry-leading partner providing all-in-one 3(16) solutions that may alleviate a significant amount of work and integrates with most payroll systems.
- Specializing in helping small businesses with less than 200 people and less than $10 mil in assets
- FiduciaryRx™ scores your plan according to the 6 key dimensions that drive plan success for both your company and your employees:
- Fiduciary Governance | Plan Design | Fee Structure
- Investment Process | Participant Support | Provider Management
“Investably is on a mission of helping small business owners and their employees to gain better retirement plan tools that may support them in building a more secure financial future.”
Where do I Begin?
Let’s Have A Chat About Your Needs
Schedule a 30 minute consultation to discuss your business needs & receive a FREE Benchmark Report if you have an existing plan in place.
After your initial consultation, we may proceed with:
- A follow-up meeting to discuss the personalized proposal plan to address your specific needs
- Sign client agreement and proceed with implementation
- If a new retirement plan is needed, it can be set up in a matter of days after agreement signing.
- Access to Wealth-building Retirement Plans
- Personalized Financial Health Vitals Monitoring
- Active Financial Education
- Social Security Planning
- College Planning
- Risk Protection Planning
- Annual Financial Benchmark
- Support Financial Peace of Mind
Taking care of those who need you most requires you taking care of yourself first.
Let’s discuss your needs today!