"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
- Maya Angelou
Engaging with Investably
A human and client-centered financial experience
I adhere to a fiduciary standard of care to act in your best interest
I serve you as your expert trusted advisory by orchestrating the different components of your financial life to best align with your values, goals, and purpose for you, your non-profit, or your business.
I help to empower you, simplify your life, and create meaningful impact for you and your family, your non-profit or business, and generations to come.
In working with Investably, we bring you:
Deep Bench of Expertise
With my 16+ years of experience and my established industry relationships, I bring a team of specialists working on your behalf to provide you an in-house client experience. Team of specialists include:
- Tax Planning strategies from industry-leading experts to help with complex matters, wealthy or high-income households, or liquidity events
- Estate & Wealth Transfer Planning to help with creating desired legacy and impact during and after life
- Business Valuation & Succession Planning with a 21-month program to grow your business valuation
- Industry- leading investment teams from Buckingham, SEI, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Altruist, Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street, Hartford, and more
- Access to ‘invite-only’ cash management solutions that provide yields above 4% with FDIC coverage up to $25 million
- Charitable planning team to help in case design for tax-efficient giving strategies
- Insurance and annuity experts in helping us create case design for using insurance as an asset for creating greater wealth for future generations
- No more chasing your advisors!
- With Investably, we form close client relationships and focus on providing a high-touch client experience for our wealth advisory clients via meetings, check-ins, educational information.
- Weekly, Monthly Quarterly Market Insights
- Quarterly Meetings
- Ad-hoc as needed Meetings
- Educational Webinars
- Regular Check-ins
- Personal Wealth Dashboard
Taking care of those who need you most requires you taking care of yourself first.