Building Brave Futures.
I am happy to be a part of Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI to help clients build braver futures.
Founded in 1968, SEI is headquartered in Oaks, Pennsylvania, with offices based around the world,(SEI) is one of the largest trust companies in America helping to protect client assets for corporations, financial institutions, and registered independent advisory firms such as Investably LLC. Custody services are provided by SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC), a limited-purpose federal savings association and a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI, and optional investment services are provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC).
Here are a few highlights of what this means for you:
- Industry-Leading Safeguarding of Custodied Assets:
- SEI Private Trust Company is a trust company. Therefore, your assets are held in your name and NOT commingled with custodian firm assets as may be the case with the major brokerages and bank firms. Watch: Safeguarding Your Assets.
- SEI Wealth Platform:
- SEI’s fully-integrated, cutting-edge technology and operational solution enables you with the ability to have a full view of all of your assets managed directly or held away as well as a compliant capacity for us to communicate via chat. While it enables me to focus on strategic advice to support your bigger picture towards building wealth, protecting assets, and retiring well.
- Specialized Resources:
- While Investably LLC is a separate and independent entity from SEI, being part of their network affiliation helps us to serve you better as your holistic wealth advisor.
- As your trusted fiduciary, we can orchestrate special resources to support your more complex needs surrounding:
- retirement income distribution
- tax-optimization opportunities with direct indexing
- estate planning
- personal trust services
- tax-saving strategies such as employing securities-backed lines of credit for big purchases
- investments needs on $1Mil+ by the same investment team of 150+ CFAs supporting the likes of Smuckers, Mercedez Benz, and other multinational firms.