Empowering the Engines of Business
Keeping talented employees is the backbone of many successful businesses and having access to quality employer-based retirement plans is the backbone for many people’s future financial well-being.
Small businesses employ 58.9 million people, which makes up 47.5% of the country’s total employee workforce.
- SBA, 2019
- Losing talent to firms with better retirement benefits?
- Finding retirement plan solutions too costly or complex?
- Have an existing retirement plan but don't remember the last time you saw your Account Executive?
- Don't believe you have the fiduciary knowledge or experience to manage a retirement plan appropriately?
- Your business is in Maryland state and has not yet complied with the new Maryland state-mandated retirement plan law?
Why Does This Matters?
Small Businesses may be Affected by:
- Lower retention puts a strain on business budgets and existing employee morale
- Greater financial stress and financial insecurity about their future may reduce employee productivity or increase turnover
A business may be out of compliance with existing state-mandated retirement plans and/or DOL ERISA guidelines
- For example, Maryland requires small businesses with 2 years of operation AND with 1 or more employees on automatic payroll to provide a form of employer retirement plan option.
How We Help Small Business Owners
Implementation of new cost-effective retirement plans that help with compliance with state-mandated retirement laws
Independent 3rd party evaluation of your existing plan to address these questions compliance, service gaps, fee benchmarking
3(21) investment advisor with ongoing quarterly meetings, annual scorecard, to support of your fiduciary responsibilities
Benefits of Working With Investably
401K QUARTERBACK SERVICE MODEL
New Plan Onboarding in a Matters of Days
Relationships with Industry-leading providers to create all-in-one 3(16) solutions to help alleviate work, stress, and add more time back to your plate
Specializing in helping founders, solopreneurs, and small businesses owners with start up $0 plans up to $20 million in assets
Boosting employee financial wellness program with best-in-class comprehensive financial technology to help reduce employee stress
FiduciaryRx™ scores your plan annually according to the 6 key dimensions that drive plan success for both your company and your employees:
“Investably is on a mission of helping small business owners and their employees to gain better retirement plan tools that may support them in building a more secure financial future.”
Where do I Begin?
Let’s Have A Chat About Your Needs
- Access to Wealth-building Retirement Plans
- Best-in-class Financial Wellness Technology
- Active Financial Education
- Risk Protection Planning
- Annual Financial Benchmark
- Support Financial Peace of Mind
Taking care of those who need you most requires you taking care of yourself first.
Let’s discuss your needs today!